- ■ Providing Personal Information
- It is not necessary for you to provide personal information such as name or address in order to view this website. However, when response to inquiries through means such as e-mail is necessary, you will be asked to provide personal information. We also demand proper personal information management from our business partners.
- ■ Third Party Provision of Personal Information
- We will not disclose your personal information to third parties other than those outsourced without your consent. However, in cases where disclosure is required by law or when requested to be disclosed from a court or a public agency such as the police, we may disclose personal information without the customer's consent.
- ■ About Safety Management of Personal Information
- Upon handling of the customer's personal information, we will strive to properly manage and prevent leakage externally. In addition, we will endeavor to protect the customers' personal information by implementing an appropriate and rational level of safety measures against danger such as unauthorized access, loss, destruction and falsification externally.
- ■ Protection of Personal Information on Linked Sites